Preveza Food & Culture Walking tour
Experience the authentic charm of Preveza like a local on a walking food tour! Stroll along the scenic straits of Preveza and discover the mouth-watering seafood delicacies that are a true reflection of the Amvrakikos Gulf. Marvel at the vibrant bougainvilleas that adorn the streets as you sip on a glass of refreshing ouzo with fresh seafood. Delve into the history of ancient Nikopolis and get a taste of the laid-back lifestyle of Preveza with knowledgeable local guides.
Come along on a delightful food tour in Preveza, where we'll start our adventure at Androutsos central square. We'll kick off our taste buds with the locals' preferred breakfast food, traditional pies, before wandering through the charming alleys of the city.
We'll pause for a coffee break at the "Saitan Pazar" and chat with the friendly locals to learn about the city's rich history. Our next stop will be a delicatessen shop where we'll sample local products, followed by a family-run shop offering ouzo, liqueurs, and other locally produced drinks for over 70 years.
Of course, we can't miss Preveza's famous seafood flavors. That's why we'll indulge in Amvrakikos shrimp, grilled octopus, and other delicious fish dishes. We'll end our fantastic food tour at our friend Dimitris' tavern, savoring all the traditional seafood recipes. Join us for a mouth-watering experience you won't forget!
- You will try traditional pies for breakfast.
- You will enjoy your coffee in one of the traditional cafes in the city.
- You will get to know Preveza's history and ancient Nikopolis.
- You will taste traditional ouzo and liqueur produced by the same family for four generations
- You will taste dishes with fresh seafood from the sea of Amvrakikos gulf.
- You will complete your wonderful experience by trying ice cream made from pure traditional ingredients produced by the same family.